Wednesday 27 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Responds To Fake Tweet Calling Nigerian Women Apes


Kim Kardashian

If you can still remember, I posted an article, few hours ago, about a tweet supposedly tweeted by Kim Kardashian, calling Nigerian women Apes, and Nigeria didn't take it lightly, but the information reaching us now, makes us to understand that the tweet was a photo-shopped tweet and Kim Kardashian herself, has responded.


Here are what she said about the issue.

I see there's a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly something I said about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings.
         
               @KimKardashian March 27, 2013


That fake tweet is very disturbing & I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that
             
                 @KimKardashian March 27, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments, Please do not spam, thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

AddThis